SAIL strives to support transition – age youth with improving workplace skills to improve independent living and nursing home residents with transitioning to community housing options of their choice.
Employment Services Advocates
The Employment Services team works closely with Michigan Rehabilitation Services vocational counselors to assist youth with disabilities learn effective skills to be successful in the workplace. These services may include but are not limited to:
- Survey for Success assessment
- Work readiness assessment
- Benefits planning assessment
- Independent Living assessment
- Career Scope
- Work readiness training
- Work/personal adjustment peer mentoring
- Post-secondary peer mentoring and/or independent living assessment
- Job search techniques, resume review and preparation
- Job exploration
- Work base learning opportunities
- Employment follow along
- Success for Life group training
- Peer mentoring
- Summer work readiness program
Get Help Today!
Fill out the form on the right to notify SAIL that you're looking for assistance.