SAIL strives to improve the knowledge and skills of employees that live with disabilities through work-related training, assistance, and consultation. In addition, SAIL strives to support employers with their base of knowledge about the value of hiring individuals with disabilities.
Our services through the Employment Services Advocates:
The Employment Services team works closely with Michigan Rehabilitation Services and Bureau of Services for Blind Persons vocational counselors to assist individuals with disabilities learn effective skills to be successful in the workplace.
These services may include but are not limited to:
- Survey for Success assessment
- Work readiness assessment
- Benefits planning assessment
- Independent Living assessment
- Career Scope
- Work readiness training
- Work/personal adjustment peer mentoring
- Post-secondary peer mentoring and/or independent living assessment
- Job search techniques, resume review and preparation
- Job exploration
- Work base learning opportunities
- Employment follow along
- Success for Life group training
- Peer mentoring
- Summer work readiness program
Get Help Today!
Fill out the form on the right to notify SAIL that you're looking for assistance.