Welcome to the SAIL’S Spar Program!
SAIL strives to assist individuals living with a disability with a health and wellness program to provide support in increasing independent living skills.
Our services through the Single Point for Activities and Recreation Program (SPAR):
The SPAR program helps individuals live a more healthy and balanced lifestyle through the promotion of inclusion.
To see a listing of events via the SAIL calendar, <<<click here>>>
By engaging in the SPAR program, participants can expect:
- Participating in safe, diverse and inviting activities
- Seeking out activities that are in line with their individual skills and preferences
- Engaging others to create inclusive environments
- Participating on a daily or weekly basis in their community
- Improve social skills
- Increase their independence
- Build relationships with others
- Create a higher quality of life
- Connect to the community
- Develop a leisure lifestyle
Activities include, but not limited to:
- Arts & Crafts
- Sled Hockey
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Cooking Classes
Signup to receive notifications and information about all things SPAR.
By submitting this form, you are granting Superior Alliance for Independent Living, https://www.upsail.org, permission to email you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the unsubscribe link. We take your privacy seriously, Superior Alliance for Independent Living will not sell or share your personal information with anyone.